Brace yourself to succeed and shift that body fat! With Body Logic we will never discuss diets, just a nutritional programme that is satisfying, manageable and easy to slot into your lifestyle.

There'll be no:

  • point counting
  • cutting complete food groups
  • time consuming weighing / measuring
weightloss1

FOLLOW US

Instead we educate you on nutrition and work with you on an eating plan that keeps you at your goal weight not just for a few months, but as a long-term fixture.

Your nutritional programme will:

  • Curb cravings for good
  • Leave you feeling satisfied
  • Reduce bloating
  • Keep your metabolism up
  • Allow you to enjoy tasty meals
  • Include healthy snack solutions
    • Body Logic highly recommends using nutrition in conjuction with our specialised personal training sessions. Remember approximately 70% of weight loss is dependant on your nutrition and the other 30% on exercise. Make sure you are tackling it from both angles for great results!

museli

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.


Get Flash Player